Tim Hortons Foundation Camps is collecting and analyzing data to identify strengths and gaps in THFC programs as part of our approach to continuous program improvement.
- Tim Hortons Foundation Camps shall comply with the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and its regulations, in the course of conducting the survey.
- Tim Hortons Foundation Camps will use and/or disclose the data, information, reports, material or other documents which are disclosed, revealed or transmitted to them, or to which they have access, solely for the purpose of conducting the survey.
- Tim Hortons Foundation Camps will collect, use or disclose only the minimal amount of personal information necessary to conduct the survey and process the data.
- Tim Hortons Foundation Camps will ensure that personal information used during the survey shall be retained, and upon completion of its purpose disposed of, in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Tim Hortons Foundation Camps shall keep all information involved in the survey secure and confidential; protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage using technical and organizational measures.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-585-0829.